Our Supervision Services
Our values, ethics and morals align with our approach to supervision and our purpose as supervisors is to create a safe and supporting space where supervisees are able to connect, relate, learn and grow in their clinical skills, professional credibility, confidence as well as personally without prejudice.
Elpizo supervisors create a safe and supporting space where supervisees are able to connect, relate, learn and grow in their clinical skills, professional credibility, confidence as well as personally without prejudice. The aim is to ensure the safety of clients (public) first and secondly to guide, teach, mentor and support supervisee’s practice.
Using Hough’s theoretical framework (2003) we believe the supervisor’s role includes but not limited to providing:
- An objective view of the therapist’s work
- Evaluate, appraise the therapist’s (Student) skills and approaches used in accordance with their institutional requirement
- Support, guidance, encouragement and differing perspectives
- Therapists the safe environment to increase and develop their range of therapeutic techniques
- Reflecting opportunities
- Therapists a clearer picture of any transference or countertransference issues
- Clarity and guidance around any negative emotions that the therapist may experience in relation to certain clients
- Feedback on the relationship between client and therapist which is often mirrored in the supervisory relationship
- Direction where there is burnout and encouraging the need for self-care and even personal therapy
Professionals seeking case consultations, building a private practice or individuals seeking supervision, coaching or mentoring can benefit from our experience and expertise of 23 years in the field. Contact us to discuss your needs and pricing.