Every person can benefit from some form of support in their lives, but a lot of people lose out on the opportunity by not knowing the full potential and values that come along with taking that first step.
At Elpizo Counselling Services, our Community Connect virtual programs are dedicated to providing accessible services that can bring comfort and ease to any person, and more importantly, add value to overall well being. Group support meetings are the perfect way to introduce a no strings attached method of seeking help and relief for tons of issues that are more common than you think!
Here are 5 valuable reasons to consider trying one of our support groups:
- Group atmosphere is laid back, comfortable and a no pressure commitment
- Connect, listen, and exchange with others who are experiencing the same struggles
- Free opportunity to test out counselling services and methods
- No anxiety or fear of sharing your struggles with people in your personal life
- Judgement free zone with realistic and manageable ways to incorporate support
Our support groups are relevant and applicable to all kinds of situations, homes and lives that have been negatively disrupted by COVID-19. The goal of these sessions is to provide guidance and support during these uncertain times and to demonstrate how harmless it is to seek and find the help you need.
There is so much to gain from our Community Connect support groups than just these 5 reasons. Just know that whatever struggle you are going through matters, and that you aren’t alone.
Take that first step in seeking support by checking out our Stress Balance and Beyond the Blues Community Connect sessions happening throughout February and March!